Thanks to Ruthie over at Ruthie Reviews for tagging me in 'Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award' post. I do love joining in these posts, even if it takes me a while to get round to doing it (I was tagged back in October!). You can see Ruthie’s post right here!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate seven bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on your blog or post
Here are my answers to Ruthie’s questions:
What would you love to find under the Christmas tree this year?
Ok so I am a bit late for this one as Christmas has been and gone! Everything that was under the Christmas tree was wonderful but you know what, a new laptop would have been awesome hehe!
What's your favourite way to relax?
A bubble bath and a magazine. I did this last in the afternoon on New Years Day and I stayed in the bath until I had looked through every page. Zach only came in for a wee once too so it was almost complete peace!
If you had to chose one, would it be wine or chocolate?
I can’t believe I have been given this question! I am finding it extremely hard to answer. Ok, I’d probably choose wine. Sparkling Mondelli Rose to be exact!
Have you ever won a competition, if so what did you win?
No! How lame am I. Honestly I think I am just generally unlucky with stuff like that. I have never won anything ***sobs***
How long have you been blogging?
Just over 18 months. It’s gone so fast. It literally feels like a few weeks ago that I wrote my blog birthday post!
What has been your favourite memory of 2015 so far?
There were so many wonderful moments in 2015 but I’d probably say that (despite the rain), taking Zach to a Steam Railway museum when we were on holiday was the best. He is a massive lover of trains and it’s possibly the most excited I’ve seen him!
Do you have a favourite beauty brand?
I love Benefit but I often can’t afford to actually make purchases from them. They often feature on my Christmas list though!
Who's the last person you phoned?
Zach/my mum. He spends 3 days a week with her and I always call him at lunchtime – sometimes I get a full on conversation and sometimes it’s almost impossible to get a hello!
Do you make new years resolutions? If so what was last years and have you achieved it?
I used to but within weeks I had ruined them so I just don’t bother anymore. There is no doubt that I want to lose a bit of weight and eat healthier but I will do it in my time, rather than when I am forced too. I cave too easily!
What did you want to do when you left school and what did you actually end up doing?
Originally I wanted to be a nursery nurse, then I changed my mind and wanted to do something in TV/radio production which is what my degree is in. I have ended up as an event manager!
And now it’s time for my questions!
1. I know it’s early, but what has been your favourite moment of 2016 so far?
2.What is your favourite guilty tv programme?
3. If you had to go a day without either your phone or your laptop, what would you choose.
4. If you won the lottery, who is the first person you would call?
5. Who are your three favourite bloggers?
6. What is your choice of topping on pancakes?
7. Would you prefer to live in the countryside or the by the sea?
8. If you could go back in time, what is the one thing you could tell future yourself?
9. What would you choose for your last supper?
10. Tell me an interesting fact about yourself!
Kirsty from Something Crunchy Mummy
Lucy from Mrs H’s Favourite Things
Becky from Cuddle Fairy
Laura from Life with Baby Kicks
Kirsty from Busy Working Mummy
Angela from Days in Bed
Claire from Life Love and Dirty Dishes