My ticket is booked. The date is firmly in my diary. I am off to BritMums Live in June.
I am looking for a sponsor. I am looking for a wonderful company that I can work with, who I would be proud to represent at a blogging conference and proud to shout about. Someone relevant to my blog topic, that being parenting a threenager alongside pregnancy.
Is that company you?
BritMums Live 2016 is taking place on 25 June and is the social media conference and blogger event, where hundreds of lifestyle bloggers and social influencers gather to meet and socialise, network with brands, improve their skills, and fire their creativity. I learnt so much last year and want to learn more all over again!
Here's what I have to offer…
- I am ranked #264 in the Tots 100 charts. That's out of thousands and thousands of blogs.
- I have over 6500 followers on Twitter, over 500 followers on Facebook and a bunch more on Instagram.
- I get between three and four thousand unique visitors to my blog each month and run the successful linky #TwinklyTuesday
- I work full time which means I've managed all of the above on just a few hours a week!
What am I asking for?
- Well quite simply, a ticket to BritMums Live. At the moment, they cost £82.31.
- 1 night accommodation in London – likely to be in the region of £150.
- If you'd like your logo printed on my business card, this is about £20.
What you get in return
- A badge / advert on the sidebar of my blog for a period of 6 or 12 months* with a direct link to your website. *Dependent on the level of sponsorship offered.
- A post introducing you as my BritMums Live Sponsor for 2016.
- Your brand name mentioned in all my posts, tweets and mentions of BritMums Live 2016 (including any posts made throughout the conference).
- To review any products or services that you feel would benefit from a blogger review.
- To host competitions or giveaways for your brand on this blog.
- To represent your brand at BritMums Live 2016
- I can also hand out business cards at BritMums Live mentioning you as my sponsor clearly on the cards (I’d need the cost of this to be covered in the sponsorship).
I am happy to discuss any other ideas a company or brand may have about ways that we could work together as part of the sponsorship deal and beyond.
If you would be interested in sponsoring me and my blog for this event, then I would love the chance to talk to you.