Hello and welcome to another week of Twinkly Tuesday with myself, Caro from The Twinkle Diaries and Sadia at the How do you do it? blog. I feel like I need to stop saying that we’ve had a record week now, for it seems to happen every week but I think it is just AMAZING! So thank you to everyone who linked up your fabulous posts!
***This week, we have a fabulous new badge for our Tuesday Twinklers. Anyone who has been featured as a favourite post aka a Tuesday Twinkler, from the beginning to now can use this. If you have been featured, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge. Let everyone know that we thought you were fab! ***
My Tuesday Twinkler this week is from 23 Week Socks who wrote a post that is beyond description really. It’s not easy to read but I was captured by her story of why caring for babies who die for reasons unknown is the hardest thing about being a NICU nurse.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is from Thirsty Daddy who wrote post about how he was made to feel like a bit of a dumb-ass Dad for not dressing his daughter appropriately for the weather (by her teacher!).
Sadia’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Kateywrites and is full of advice for parents of picky readers!
Do go check them all out if you haven’t already 🙂
Now onto this week’s linky. You can find all details about Twinkly Tuesday here.
Be sure to mention me, @mummascribbles, Caro, @twinklediaries and/or @hdydi over on Twitter and use the hashtag #TwinklyTuesday and we’ll be sure to retweet them all! We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
All of last week’s posts have been pinned to the Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest Board. If you want to, you can drop an email to email@example.com or tweet me your email address and I’ll add you to the board. No more than 2 posts per week please 🙂
Each week, we will each pick a favourite post which will be featured on the following weeks Twinkle page!
We’ve noticed that a few people have been linking and running — without bothering to comment on anyone else’s posts — which is a real shame. In order for the linky to work, please be generous with your comments! And please also add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your posts.
Please put the effort in, so it’s fair to those who always do. We will be removing repeat offenders from now on.
- You can link up to two posts per week, old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your post/s – if you don’t know how to do this, you simply need to copy the code below the badge and paste it into your html version of your post. If you have any trouble, get in touch and we can help you out.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours and if you have time, as many others as you can and please do check the hosts posts out too – we like some blog love too!
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 on Friday.
Above all, we really want you to enjoy this linky and I really look forward to reading all of your amazing posts.