Hello you lovely lot! Don’t these weeks come round super fast?!Β Thanks to everyone who linked up last week and to everyone who filled in our questionnaire. We’ll be reviewing the answers and letting you know of the decision next week. Caro from The Twinkle Diaries is having a week off from hosting this week as she has been having way too much at Glastonbury! So it’s me and Sadia at the How do you do it? who are running things this week!
My Tuesday Twinkler this week is from Motherhood the Real Deal who wrote a fab interview with one of her single mummy friends. I think it’s a great read and I salute all single mum’s – I genuinely don’t know how they do it!Β who wrote a post thanking her daughters’ daycare teacher. It really resonated with me because Zachary has learnt so much through being at nursery, I can never thank them enough!
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is from Glimmer of Hope who wrote a gorgeous post to her little birthday boy!
Sadia’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Maybe Baby Brothers and Me who wrote an incredible post about how it’s not always love at first sight when you see your baby for the first time. .
Do go check them out if you haven’t already π
Now onto this week’s linky. You can find all details about Twinkly Tuesday here.
Be sure to mention me, @mummascribbles, Caro, @twinklediaries and/or @hdydi over on Twitter and use the hashtag #TwinklyTuesday and we’ll be sure to retweet them all! We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
All of last week’s posts have been pinned to the Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest Board. If you want to, you can drop an email to email@example.com or tweet me your email address and I’ll add you to the board. No more than 2 posts per week please π
Each week, we will each pick a favourite post which will be featured on the following weeks Twinkle page!
We’ve noticed that a few people have been linking and running β without bothering to comment on anyone else’s posts β which is a real shame. In order for the linky to work, please be generous with your comments! And please also add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your posts.
Please put the effort in, so it’s fair to those who always do. We will be removing repeat offenders from now on.
- You can link up to two posts per week, old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your post/s – if you don’t know how to do this, you simply need to copy the code below the badge and paste it into your html version of your post. If you have any trouble, get in touch and we can help you out.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours and if you have time, as many others as you can and please do check the hosts posts out too – we like some blog love too!
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 on Friday.
Above all, we really want you to enjoy this linky and I really look forward to reading all of your amazing posts.