Hello and welcome to another week of Twinkly Tuesday with myself, Caro from The Twinkle Diaries and Sadia at the How do you do it? blog. Thank you to everyone who linked up last week giving us record numbers of 143 links and welcome to all the newbies and those who joined us over from the HDYDI parenting link up. It is very lovely to have you with us and we hope you enjoyed it enough to come back 🙂
With there being three of us this means there are now three favourite posts of the week!
Also…we have a new badge…Yay! Our lovely co-host designed the little beauty and we love it so much so thank you Caro 🙂
My Tuesday Twinkler this week is from is from Doctomum who who wrote a fab post on the decision to return to work after having her two children vs the childcare costs involved to do so. has she made the right decision? Only she will find out in time.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is from is from Mrs H’s Favourite Things who wrote an incredible post on deciding to become a parent whilst living with long term depression. I know that Mrs H has had an amazing response to this post and it deserves to be read by all.
Sadia’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Poop Rainbows about trying to make sense of toddler talk when sometimes, it just doesn’t make sense!
Do go check them all out if you haven’t already 🙂
Now onto this week’s linky. You can find all details about Twinkly Tuesday here.
Be sure to mention me, @mummascribbles, Caro, @twinklediaries and/or @hdydi over on Twitter and use the hashtag #TwinklyTuesday and we’ll be sure to retweet them all! We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
All of last week’s posts have been pinned to the Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest Board. If you want to, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me your email address and I’ll add you to the board. No more than 2 posts per week please 🙂
Each week, we will each pick a favourite post which will be featured on the following weeks Twinkle page!
We’ve noticed that a few people have been linking and running — without bothering to comment on anyone else’s posts — which is a real shame. In order for the linky to work, please be generous with your comments! And please also add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your posts.
Please put the effort in, so it’s fair to those who always do. We will be removing repeat offenders from now on.
- You can link up to two posts per week, old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add my badge to the bottom of your post/s
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours and if you have time, as many others as you can and please do check the hosts posts out too – we like some blog love too!
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 on Friday.
Above all, we really want you to enjoy this linky and I really look forward to reading all of your amazing posts.