Hello! I am back from my holiday and ready to roll with another week of Twinkly Tuesday fun! A huge thank you to my wonderful co-hosts Caro from The Twinkle Diaries and Sadia at the How do you do it? blog for holding the fort last week.
Sadly, I don’t have a Tuesday Twinkler this week because it was impossible for me to read through the posts – we had no internet connection for the week! For the two Tuesday Twinklers – don’t forget to go grab your special badge! Your posts will also be featured on the Tuesday Twinklers Pinterest board.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is from Domesticated Momster and features her survival tools for her daughters. To be honest, any girl, young lady or grown woman can use some of this fab advice!
Sadia’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Confessions of a Ninja Mom who writes about the meaning of a birthday to a mother
Do go check them out if you haven’t already 🙂
Now onto this week’s linky. You can find all details about Twinkly Tuesday here.
Be sure to mention me, @mummascribbles, Caro, @twinklediaries and/or @hdydi over on Twitter and use the hashtag #TwinklyTuesday and we’ll be sure to retweet them all! We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
All of last week’s posts have been pinned to the Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest Board. If you want to, you can drop an email to email@example.com or tweet me your email address and I’ll add you to the board. No more than 2 posts per week please 🙂
Each week, we will each pick a favourite post which will be featured on the following weeks Twinkle page!
We’ve noticed that a few people have been linking and running — without bothering to comment on anyone else’s posts — which is a real shame. In order for the linky to work, please be generous with your comments! And please also add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your posts.
Please put the effort in, so it’s fair to those who always do. We will be removing repeat offenders from now on.
- You can link up to two posts per week, old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your post/s – if you don’t know how to do this, you simply need to copy the code below the badge and paste it into your html version of your post. If you have any trouble, get in touch and we can help you out.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours and if you have time, as many others as you can and please do check the hosts posts out too – we like some blog love too!
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 on Friday.
Above all, we really want you to enjoy this linky and I really look forward to reading all of your amazing posts.