Hello you lovely lot and welcome to another week of Twinly Tuesday. Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. There are just the two Twinklers this week since Caro was having a well deserved week off. If you are one of them then don’t forget to go grab your special badge! Your posts will also be featured on the Tuesday Twinklers Pinterest board.
Sadia is this week having some well deserved time with her two girlies so it’s just me and Caro on board! I’m linking up another old post this week!
Please can I remind you of the main rule which is one post each! We had some sneaky multiples last week which have been deleted.
My Tuesday Twinkler is from my wonderful co-host Sadia at the How do You do it? blog. She wrote such a beautiful post about how being a mother is to be who she needed in a mother and then tweaking the details to be what they need her to be. Such a thought provoking and interesting read.
Sadia’s Tuesday Twinkler is from The Guilt Free Guide who has written ‘You are unique’ – all part of her summer holiday self worth challenge. I’ll add the banner when I get to work 🙂
Do go check them out if you haven’t already 🙂
Now onto this week’s linky. You can find all details about Twinkly Tuesday here. Remember our new rules below (go see if you can’t remember or are new!).
Be sure to mention me, @mummascribbles, Caro, @twinklediaries and/or @hdydi over on Twitter and use the hashtag #TwinklyTuesday and we’ll be sure to retweet them all! We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
All of last week’s posts have been pinned to the Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest Board. If you want to, you can drop an email to email@example.com or tweet me your email address and I’ll add you to the board. No more than one post per week please 🙂
Each week, we will each pick a favourite post which will be featured on the following weeks Twinkle page!
We’ve noticed that a few people have been linking and running — without bothering to comment on anyone else’s posts — which is a real shame. In order for the linky to work, please be generous with your comments! And please also add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your posts.
Please put the effort in, so it’s fair to those who always do. We will be removing repeat offenders from now on.
- You can link up to one post per week, old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your post/s – if you don’t know how to do this, you simply need to copy the code below the badge and paste it into your html version of your post. If you have any trouble, get in touch and we can help you out.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours and if you have time, as many others as you can and please do check the hosts posts out too – we like some blog love too!
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 on Tuesday.
Above all, we really want you to enjoy this linky and I really look forward to reading all of your amazing posts.