Hello everyone and welcome to another week of Twinkly Tuesday. I hope you all had a wonderful week but is everyone else just a little confused by this weather? It seems that one day we are sitting and basking in the sunshine and the next it’s pouring down with rain! I’ve had a few days off with Zach and the weather was just rubbish so there was lots of snuggles on the sofa watching tv haha! It’s been lovely though and I’ve had some great one-to-one time with him, which if you read my linked up post this week, you’ll see I very much needed!
Can I just pop a very polite reminder in here that we only now accept one post per person. There were some real cheeky folk last week who linked up more than one post and we do just delete them where we can. We brought in this rule because we were struggling with the amount of links each week and it really has helped us so please do keep to this rule 🙂
We have all have chosen out Twinklers from last week so if you are one of them then don’t forget to go grab your special badge! Your posts will also be featured on the Tuesday Twinklers Pinterest board.
My Tuesday Twinkler is from Motherhood the Real Deal who wrote a brilliant post about how inappropriate a lot of nursery rhymes really are. I am in complete agreement and quite often am not sure if I should really be singing about the death of Humpty Dumpty!
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Slouching Towards Thatcham. His recent podcast with Potty Mouthed Mummy (one of Caro’s fave bloggers) was a winner!
Sadia’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Reflections from Me who wrote about having three children, answering all of those people who have asked her if she was mad?!
Do go check them out if you haven’t already 🙂
Now onto this week’s linky. You can find all details about Twinkly Tuesday here. Remember our new rules below (go see if you can’t remember or are new!).
Be sure to mention me, @mummascribbles, Caro, @twinklediaries and/or @hdydi over on Twitter and use the hashtag #TwinklyTuesday and we’ll be sure to retweet them all! We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
All of last week’s posts have been pinned to the Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest Board. If you want to, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me your email address and I’ll add you to the board. No more than one post per week please 🙂
Each week, we will each pick a favourite post which will be featured on the following weeks Twinkle page!
We’ve noticed that a few people have been linking and running — without bothering to comment on anyone else’s posts — which is a real shame. In order for the linky to work, please be generous with your comments! And please also add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your posts.
Please put the effort in, so it’s fair to those who always do. We will be removing repeat offenders from now on.
- You can link up to one post per week, old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add the Twinkly Tuesday badge to the bottom of your post/s – if you don’t know how to do this, you simply need to copy the code below the badge and paste it into your html version of your post. If you have any trouble, get in touch and we can help you out.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours and if you have time, as many others as you can and please do check the hosts posts out too – we like some blog love too!
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 on Tuesday.
Above all, we really want you to enjoy this linky and I really look forward to reading all of your amazing posts.